Leica MPC1350 iCON Grade 42
Leica iCON grade 42 can dramatically increase machine utilization, productivity and optimize material usage on any earthmoving and fine-grading contract. It can be used with a wide range of sensors and combines ease-of-use, unrivalled flexibility with intuitive and powerful software.
The key to the Leica iCON grade system lies in our unique PowerSnap™ concept – a single docking station allowing easy and quick exchange of panels, depending on the job you need to do. Simply swap the 2D with the 3D panel or even transfer the panels between machines. Just snap the control panel into place and get to work.
- Increased productivity
- Maximizes your machine utilization and return-on-investment from day one, by getting right to grade the first time
- Save time, setup and go in minutes. The iCON grade 42 system remembers all your settings
- Increased flexibility
- Unique Snap-on & Snap-off capability
- Easy removal of key components for overnight security. One docking station for all panels
- Fully scaleable from basic 2D entry system to full 3D capability in the same control panel. Laser, slope, sonic, GPS and total station control options
- Simple upgrade step to 3D – buy a 3D-ready panel and upgrade later or rent the GPS/Tracker and 3D software only when you need it
- Reduced costs
- Faster job cycles reduce operating costs
- Reduce labor costs by reducing or eliminating grade checks
Why be restricted to buying a complete dozer or grader system for each machine in your fleet? Leica Geosystems’ unique Snap-on and Snap-off capability allows you to change from one configuration to another as the job demands.
|iCON grade 42 panel|
|Voltage range:||12/24 V DC (nom.)
Nominal voltage 24 V DC,
|Power consumption:||1 A @ 24 V cradle and Machine Computer
1.6 A @ 12 V Machine Computer (excluding cradle)
|Graphic display:||7″ daylight readable colour touch screen|
This port is located at the back of the instrument.
The Machine Computer can be powered directly with 12V (±10%) via this connector.
|Instrument ports:||SD card port, USB port, Bluetooth, WLAN|
|Dimensions:||222 x 170 x 88mm|
|Power consumtion||< 2.5 A with control panel connected and no load at 12 V|
|Dimensions:||2.4 x 15.2 x 4.4 cm|
|Communication (Infrared)||1 Mbit|
|Output:||2 x RS232, RX, TX, 12V/2Amp, GND, 2 x MikroCAN and J1939|