The Trimble CB430 Control Box is a rugged cab mounted machine display used in the Trimble GCS900 Grade Control System and Trimble CCS900 Compaction Control System.
By using Trimble GCS900 in machine software, Trimble CB430 also supports configurations 1D / 2D to bulldozers and graders.
Designed for use in harsh construction environments, is a computing device completely sealed, solid state advanced multitasking operating system, with a great light, easy to read graphical display and scratch resistant screen.
The Trimble CB430 is equipped with the following standard features:
• Rugged, ergonomic design
• 100% watertight cast aluminum housing the machine screen, no internal moving parts
• Advanced LCD display capable of adjusting brightness and viewing angle adapt to different lighting conditions operational
• A multitasking operating system designed for real-time mobile application
• positive contact keyboard with backlit keys and tactile feel when pressed
• Card slot environmentally sealed data speed door
• Integrated beeper operator feedback
• High-speed processor, low power consumption specifically for mobile applications ensures reliable operation and performance of field
• Input Connection – a power and data connector (39-pin Mil-spec)